It’s summertime in Philly, and there’s plenty to do. The question is, where do you stay?
Hilton has an answer. For the next month, the DoubleTree Hilton is offering what they’re calling “Visit Philly Overnight Hotel Package”. For the price of 2 night’s accommodations, DoubleTree is throwing in a slew of extras to make your Philadelphia experience a memorable one. Just take a look at what you get:
- Free hotel parking for each night of your stay (this is a HUGE bonus)
- Two Indego bike share passes
- Two Philly PHLASH tickets for a tour of Philadelphia
- Two tickets to skate at the Blue Cross RiverRink
- A $20 gift card to use at one of 10 Garces restaurants (that’s right – Iron Chef Jose Garces)
- A $20 gift card to Moshulu restaurant – a ship docked on the Delaware River (particularly nice if you want to make it a romantic evening)
That’s a LOT of extras for a two-night stay! Two days might not be enough to soak all that in. If you still have energy, swing over to the Franklin Institute or go to the top of City Hall. From Billy Penn’s vantage point, you’ll get a 360-degree view of the City.
This won’t last long. If you want to take advantage of this, you’ll need to do it by September 3, 2017.
Disclaimer: Philly’s Top 5 is not affiliated with Hilton or its properties nor was Philly’s Top 5 compensated for this post.